Director, Third-Party Compliance Risk (Remote)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
The Director, Third-Party Risk will be a key member of the Ethic, Compliance & Sustainability (ECS) team, serving as a third-party risk expert to help drive the delivery of our objectives for the ECS Program and the Ethics Center of Excellence. Reporting to the Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer this role will manage key, high visibility corporate compliance programs with a focus on Trade Compliance (Sanctions & Export controls) compliance, and Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Compliance (ABAC).
- Enhance and manage OneTrust’s Trade Compliance and ABAC compliance programs by evaluating key potential risk areas in sales, technology and hiring, identifying and supporting the implementation of automated solutions, developing and maintaining requisite policies and detailed procedures
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Trade Compliance and ABAC programs, including collaborating with cross-functional partners such as Sales, Legal, Engineering and People on escalated issues
- Develop and support the delivery of training and communications related to Trade Compliance and ABAC to a diverse, global work force
- Perform due diligence reviews of third-party partners, customers and vendors and highlight relevant risks to function and business leaders and make recommendations
- Support the Ethics Center Excellence with best practices and thought leadership
- Keeping up to date on third-party/supply chain- related regulations and policy developments and ensuring stakeholders are aware of applicable requirements
- Provide feedback and insight to product teams on TPDD and TPRM products
- Passionate about building a culture of trust
- An expert with third-party compliance management programs, risk ranking / escalation, and identification of third-party risk
- Expertise with trade compliance and ABAC regulations
- Able to operate and influence strategically, while delivering results
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with all stakeholders.
- Comfortable speaking at webinars and panels and ensuring our sales teams are equipped with the knowledge they need
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Self-motivated, tenacious, curious and creative, with a sense of humor
- JD preferred
- 12+ years of experience with at least a few years working in corporate compliance environment handling third-party risk
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.