Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we help businesses around the world to make trust a competitive advantage. Our category-defining enterprise platform enables organizations to operationalize trust across privacy, security, data governance, GRC, third-party risk, ethics, and compliance, and ESG.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analytics Engineer who will play a crucial role in driving data-driven decision-making and uncovering valuable insights to bolster our Trust Platform. As a rapidly growing SaaS enterprise platform in privacy space, we recognize the importance of leveraging data to its fullest potential, and we are dedicated to investing in cutting-edge technology and infrastructure to support our data analytics initiatives.
You will be entrusted with the responsibility of designing, implementing, and optimizing our data analytics architecture to empower teams across the organization with actionable insights. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to understand their data needs and deliver innovative solutions that drive strategic and operational excellence.
As the Senior Data Analytics Engineer, you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and efficient data pipelines for processing, transforming, and aggregating data from various sources into Onetrust data lake.
- Employ advanced data analytics techniques to explore, analyze, and interpret complex datasets to identify key trends, patterns, and opportunities.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on data requirements and translate them into actionable insights and reports.
- Create intuitive and interactive data visualizations and dashboards that effectively communicate insights to stakeholders and enable data-driven decision-making.
- Continuously monitor data pipelines and analytics processes to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement, ensuring efficient and reliable data delivery.
- Implement data security best practices and ensure compliance with data privacy regulations.
A self-learner who is open to new technologies, processes, or techniques to improve your ability to deliver high-quality software. Someone who asks questions to clarify gaps in understanding.
Your Experience Includes :
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field
- Minimum of 8+ years of hands-on experience with core Java, BI and analytics tools like PowerBI, Cognos Tableau or similar.
- Experience with AAS, Data bricks or Snowflake
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proven experience in high-level programming languages, like Java.
- Proven experience with database systems and SQL language.
- Strong knowledge of ETL processes, data integration and pipelines
- Proven experience in analytic data modeling.
- Proven experience in software development methodologies
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!). Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.