Senior Customer Success Architect (Kubernetes)
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
We're looking for a Senior Customer Success Architect to join our Customer Success team. The ideal candidate will need to have good working knowledge of Kubernetes. In this role, you will act as a Data Governance product expert and evangelist. This person will be required to have deep expertise in how our customers use the Data Discovery and Data Catalog subset of our solutions. Your main goal will be to use your deep expertise to deliver valuable solutions to customers as well as provide thought leadership internally to shape product direction and our internal methodology on how our customers should leverage our products. This person must be highly collaborative, possess an inquisitive spirit, and be able to successfully manage ambiguity and frequently changing priorities. The position requires above average attention to details, technical acumen, concern for the accuracy of work, and strong commitment to tasks meeting deliverable dates.
- Create long-term relationships with OneTrust product, development, and technical teams
-> Share our product direction with our customers and share customer input with our product and engineering teams
- Work with our Customer Success Managers to deliver outcome-based Data Governance product solutions
-> Understanding how our clients have implemented the OneTrust Data Governance technology to discover and classify structured and un-structured data across a variety of systems both cloud and on-premise
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical product solutions
-> Enabling further classification through a variety of different data sources
-> Further partnering with our Customer Success Managers and clients to develop actionable data policies off the data they’ve mapped and classified.
- Spreading that expertise by hosting trainings, client sessions, webinars, and informal teaching
- As new offerings and enhancements are developed, you contribute to scoping their development,adoption, and stabilization
- Work daily with key stakeholders to provide solutions, guidance and product expertise
- Accelerate customer value through your knowledge of the OneTrust solutions
- Conduct assessments to review customer product usage and provide recommendations forimprovement
- Share our product direction with our customers and share customer input with our product andengineering teams
- Develop technical solutions to customer problems and initiatives
Your Experience Includes
- BA/BS in a related subject is required
- 4-6+ years in a role within software consulting or related experience
- Advanced working knowledge of containerization, orchestration and related infrastructures such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift (2+ years)
- Expert knowledge of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud (AKS, EKS, GKE, Drivers, Storage, VPN, Subnets)
- Expert Linux and Windows administration skills
- Effective communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working with technical teams
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Engineering, Sales and Product Management
- Experience within the Technology/SaaS industry
- Relevant certifications (CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT, FIP, etc).
- GRCP certification.
- Familiarity of privacy, ethics, security, compliance, or sustainability concepts or industry trends.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.