Sr. Field Enablement Manager (Professional Services)
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
At OneTrust our Professional Services team are responsible for helping customers get set up on the OneTrust platform. As such, we’re on the front line to make sure our customers are live, adopted and get the maximum business benefit from their investment in our software. The Principal Consultant - Professional Services Enablement will be responsible for making sure OneTrust’s Professional Services Organisation is enabled on key processes and initiatives, methodologies, templates and ways of working so they can deliver an exceptional experience to our customers. They will also be responsible for all of the continued educational and capability building programs within the Services organization and will play a key role in growing and supporting the Services organization community through regular touch-points and org-wide events. The Principal will also work closely with the Sales Enablement team to ensure alignment and coverage across the whole OneTrust Sales and Customer Experience teams.
- Develop and lead the successful execution of the Services Enablement plan and programs to ensure field team members (and partners where appropriate) are equipped with content, resources, tools and training to effectively service our customers
- Oversee and execute on the development of education and training content in collaboration with other SMEs
- Identify core curriculum needs and create a bill of material for new initiatives across the Services organization
- Ensure alignment of field enablement activities with key internal and external events, such as product releases, marketing campaigns and Sales Plays
- Act as the Services liaison for initiatives across other functional areas of the business such as R&D, Legal, Finance, Marketing and Sales ensuring a joined-up approach to enablement
- Support in the leadership and facilitation of Services training and community events activities
- Develop programs for soft skill development across the Services team
- Provide change management expertise to ensure that initiatives and activities are managed in a considered, consistent fashion so that they land and are embedded globally
- Support the Services Leadership team with strategic initiatives and projects in furtherance of our company wide transformation agenda
- BA/BSc or Higher or equivalent experience
- 5 or more years of relevant experience with expertise in rolling out technology/SaaS change programmes and initiatives
- Minimum of 2 years in SaaS
- Change Management / Business Transformation experience
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial with bias towards action
- Experienced in building and delivering consumable enablement, communication materials and trainings
- Excellent communicator
- Organisational change enablement for global complex organisations
- Experience delivering multi-disciplined projects successfully to FTSE 100/Fortune 500 companies
- Skilled in managing senior customer and internal stakeholders, up to C-level, in complex environments
- Experience in a professional services consulting organisation an advantage
- Implemented or run SaaS Enablement programmes
- Knowledge of the legal/regulatory/compliance market
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Compliance, Third Party Risk, Consent Management, ESG
- Proficiency in Salesforce
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.