Solutions Engineer - GRC
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer that will report to the Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering (GRC). The Solutions Engineer role is a key customer facing role at OneTrust. At the heart of the role is to evangelize OneTrust products within our GRC & Security Assurance Cloud, to be trusted advisors to prospects and customers, and to be the voice of the customers with internal OneTrust teams. This role influences the OneTrust product roadmap based on customer asks and provides an opportunity for individuals to work with some of the largest and most renowned organizations to influence their Trust Transformation program.
- Drive growth: Work with Sales team to drive sales goals by facilitating technical demos & presentations
- Walk the talk: Conduct custom Proof of Concept evaluations to implement software and demonstrate the ability to meet client objectives
- Display uniqueness: Support Sales and Marketing in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting assets
- Commercial Influence: Your experience in the market will help you deliver key insights back to OneTrust’s executive team to help shape go-to-market strategy
- Establish professional expertise: Coordinate solutions design with Sales, R&D, and Technical SMEs to ensure accuracy and feasibility, and demonstrate to prospects
- Be the company voice: Participate in Webinars, Industry events, represent the company in the Market
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the right messaging
- Independent self-starter and fast learner
- Used to prioritizing between multiple tasks
- An effective, clear, and concise communicator.
- Not afraid to solve problems
Your Experience Includes
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in the GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company
- Ability to build relationships
- Technical Acumen
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Knowledge of different software products and services package
- Experience implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies
- Experienced with SaaS/web technology and have worked in Sales Engineer or solution implementation teams
- Exposure to web applications and their architecture and design
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!). Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.