Regional Sales Director, Strategic (PNW)
Strength in Trust
Imagine being part of an organization dedicated to unlocking the potential of every company to thrive while championing what's good for both people and the planet. At OneTrust, we leverage cutting-edge technology and a pragmatic approach to privacy, GRC (governance, risk management, and compliance), ethics, and ESG (environmental, social, and governance) to create a straightforward platform that amplifies the global push for Trust Intelligence.
Trust serves as the bedrock of every successful business, and OneTrust delivers the technology that empowers you to transform the promise of trust into reality. We recognize and reward top talent with competitive total packages, including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with matching contributions.
The Sales Manager is focused on strategic business will be responsible for developing and managing a productive Sales team of Individual Contributors. You will demonstrate the ability to train, motivate, and coach Account Executives to meet and exceed individual and team goals and metrics. You will also qualify sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations and handling negotiations.
- Lead a team of seven Strategic Account Executives to drive rapid new business growth across the Pacific Northwest region.
- Build and drive sales strategy for the region, understanding the competitive landscape, presence, and strength within the area focused on businesses generating 5 billion + in revenue.
- Actively engage in territory planning, relationship development, and opportunity development and drive revenue by supporting and assisting the team in closing opportunities.
- Recruit, coach, and mentor team members to drive excellence
- Manage and report accurate forecasts and pipeline
- Achievement of annual sales goals on a quarterly and annual basis is required
- Engage and align effectively in C-level meetings to properly understand customer business requirements
- Retain and grow the existing customer base with regular non-sales customer engagement activities to deliver an excellent experience
- Current location the Pacific Northwest preferred (WA,OR,ID)
- 5+ years dedicated Large Enterprise/Strategic Sales Team leadership in the software industry
- Access to major airport with flexibility to travel up to 50%
- Experience selling software solutions to strategic business customers is strongly preferred
- Extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills within industry and at C Level
- Strong success in recruiting, coaching and managing an exceptional sales team
- Strong strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Ownership of accurate CRM reports including current and future quarterly forecasts and opportunity inspection
- Experienced in driving sales process and drive effective working relationships with Sales Operations
Your experience includes:
- 5+ years of enterprise software subscription sales management experience with a track record of closing complex platform-related deals.
- Familiarity with MEDDPICC
- Demonstrable history of recruiting, hiring, and retaining top talent
- Strong track record consistently overachieving sales goals
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, team player
- A sound, tech-savvy business acumen and the ability to articulate a compelling value proposition in a complex and evolving business environment
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment with an ever-evolving set of core security solutions
- High technical IQ, interpersonal EQ, and intellectual curiosity
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.