Account Executive, Enterprise
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
e are looking for an Account Executive, Enterprise. Account Executives have a critical role and responsibility to deliver new client acquisition in zero-base accounts, while also ensuring successful relationships and revenue growth with existing customers.
OneTrust is a fast-growing SaaS enterprise platform with a strong growth trajectory. We invest heavily in our Sales Team through demand generation, methodology-driven sales philosophy, weekly sales trainings, customer-driven roadmaps, and a readily-available executive team to help close deals.
This is a high TCV opportunity with uncapped commission and a competitive salary.
The Account Executive (AE) is responsible for consistently generating, qualifying, and executing opportunities that support our customers in the pursuit of becoming more trusted organizations and drive revenue for OneTrust. AEs are expected to use their thorough knowledge of the industry and excellent value-based sales skills to create the best solutions and solve complex customer problems. AEs must bring useful insights and best practices to customers and prospects.
As an Account Executive, Enterprise you will:
- Meet or exceed quota
- Conduct outreach to generate pipeline consistently even when engaged in closing activities
- Demonstrate resourcefulness to identify & leverage stakeholders, leaders, and champions to drive execution of the sales strategy appropriately
- Work effectively in a cross-functional manner with Business Development, Partner Channel, and Solutions Engineering to successfully land and expand key accounts
- Utilize two-sided discovery & impeccable communication to understand the customers’ needs and articulate valuable solutions
- Understand key competitors and their strategies to clearly differentiate OneTrust’s solutions in the marketplace
- Establish customer relationships that enable OneTrust to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Manage and optimize a targeted geographic territory
You are someone with a hunting mentality and consultative approach. You bring curiosity, innovation, authenticity, leadership, and integrity to your work. You have experience communicating with C-Level Executives effectively, and you are confident in your communication skills. You approach new prospecting activities and deal-advancing activities with the utmost balance, and you are well-disciplined in sales processes and CRM hygiene.
Your experience includes:
- Strong experience selling B2B Enterprise-level software or related technologies, ideally 10+ years, but exceptions may be made for the right candidate
- Previous experience in Value Selling
- Strong track record of performance with landing net new logos while growing and supporting existing key accounts
- Previous experience running sales presentation/demos
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solution
- Experience in Privacy, Security, Third-Party Risk management, Compliance
- Experience directly selling into the Information Security department
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- Trained in Command of Message
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.