GRC Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for a Manager, Product Marketing. This person will serve as the primary liaison between the product management, marketing, and sales organizations and our customers. You will work cross-functionally and leverage both technical and storytelling skills to drive messaging, create content, and launch products to enable sales teams to build and close pipeline and ensure customer success and product adoption. These efforts will be driven by the go-to-market strategy that you will be responsible for creating to align with the goals of the business. As a manager, you will also be responsible for managing other product marketers aligned to your product offering.
The Manager, Product Marketing will define strategy of and work with fellow product marketers and demand generation teams to support content needs across campaigns and launches and will build and update messaging & positioning across assets based on customer feedback and market events. You will monitor feedback from sales and coordinate sales enablement efforts and will attend product management meetings to understand what’s coming and play a critical role in prioritizing the roadmap. You will lead customer meetings to gather feedback and insights and will present in webinars, at industry events, and in customer meetings. You will manage the assignments and responsibilities of your team members to align with and meet offering goals.
You will manage a team of product marketers aligned to a product offering to support all product marketing and go to market activities for that offering and will develop and own the go to market strategy for multiple products/solutions. You will define the messaging and positioning for OneTrust’s products and solutions to communicate core value propositions and how our tools help customers solve problems and will develop internal content and assets, presentations, training, competitive analysis, and other collateral to enable the sales team. This role will develop external content like videos, data sheets, webinars, and other assets that resonate with OneTrust’s global customer base and will work with solutions engineering teams to develop and maintain product demos. You will work with product management to understand and define product requirements and roadmap and will partner with demand generation to define and execute timely campaigns based on market events and business priorities to build awareness and pipeline. This role will own the coordination and execution of product launches for new products, solutions, features, and positioning and will engage with customers to gain insights and feedback through different channels such as demos, QBRs, and customer advisory boards. Lastly, this role is responsible for presenting at both OneTrust-hosted and industry events and in customer calls and demonstrations.
Your experience includes:
- BA/BS degree in business, engineering or marketing or equivalent
- 7+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS or other high-tech company
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Confident leader with the ability to define and execute go to market initiatives with minimal guidance among multiple goals and priorities
- Proven, hands-on experience developing a variety of collateral including pitch decks, demos, data sheets, videos, and webinar/event content
- Worked at a privacy, security, compliance, or data governance software company previously in similar capacity
- A technical background based on degree (i.e. engineering or computer science) or experience applying complex technical concepts in practice
- Relevant industry certifications like IAPP
- Technical product experience like sales engineering or implementation
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.