Principal Product Manager
Strength in Trust
At OneTrust, we exist to unlock every company's potential to thrive by doing what's good for people and planet. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG, we’ve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for Trust Intelligence.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to lead, develop, and execute the product strategy and roadmap for OneTrust’s web scanning and auditing tool suite. As a senior member of the OneTrust Consent and Preferences product team, you will drive development of next-generation innovations and integrations ensuring privacy in the evolving open-web advertising ecosystem, help lead product teams, and coach/mentor Product Owners and Product Managers.
- Successful delivery of multiple products within product line
- Act as SME for product while growing knowledge of adjacent products
- Outline product strategy (customer value, competitive position, business value)
- Define product goals and themes
- Drive product initiatives and lead geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Drive alignment across product teams and GTM teams, contributing to GTM plan with Product Marketing, Sales, and Partner teams.
- Set and clearly communicate development objectives, needs, and status of projects to internal stakeholders and customers
- Act as primary escalation point for product line, de-escalating and communicating
A subject matter expert in your product line, who can handle significant complexity in your role and exercises independent and sound judgement. Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas and prioritize competing tasks and deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines. You are capable of supervising activities, projects, and teams.
Your Experience Includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- 8 – 12 years of relevant experience in an enterprise software development environment
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience managing product roadmaps and document goals and themes, for more than one product in a product pipeline
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience planning for “end of life” in product and leading EOL processes across stakeholders
- Experience contributing to technical debt planning and automation backlog
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to know when it’s necessary to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams, and influencing conversations to drive positive outcomes for the product and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ad tech technologies serving publishers – you don’t just know what RTB, TCF, PMPs, and UID 2.0 mean, you know how they are implemented and integrated in browsers and across the ecosystem.
- Strong knowledge and understanding identity tracking and resolution technologies.
- Strong knowledge or experience in similar field, including digital publisher technology and AdTech.
- Previous experience in a B2B environment with multiple parties involved and/or impacted by product changes.
- Experience with privacy and CIPP/E or CIPM certification
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that’s just the beginning!).
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office. Some benefits differ depending on region, but here’s what you can expect from our OneTeam Total Rewards Program:
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We’re also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Go green with commuter program discounts and in-office perks.
- Career Development: You’re not just joining any company; you’re joining the company that built the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how – together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You’ll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career.
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.