one • fıve
- Ensure that we are up to date on new technologies and sustainable materials standards
- Search for new technologies together with Business Development and Biotech Research to support an ongoing improvement of our products
- Translate our customers' product-related needs into material specifications
- Keep track of program timeline and budget
- Support and guide our customers throughout the development process
- Keep team members and departments up to date and ensure a smooth cross-functional collaboration
- Testing and logging prototypes within laboratory and pilot tests
- Overseeing and supporting at trials, in-house and with external partners, when needed
- Master of Science in Material Science or related areas and driven by contributing to improving the sustainability profile of packaging materials
- Optimally experience with polymer science and surface chemistry
- Ideally 3-5 years Materials Development experience
- Ambitious in organising and coordinating the overall project plan from initial idea to final implementation
- Persistent in designing and conducting trials to generate data that allow us to develop better and faster for the future
- Enjoy collaborative and information sharing environment and have a challenging mindset
- Fluency in English, as this is our working language
- Fluency in German, a bonus, to speak with customers and external partners occasionally
- fıve values
Create with intent: work with a goal in mind. Ask yourself what you are trying to achieve and constantly evaluate whether your current path is the best way to achieve this goal
Acknowledge the process: we celebrate our failures and successes together, and keep iterating to improve
Transparency: all knowledge is accessible to everyone
We want you to know what to expect out of your candidate experience with us and make this as much as possible a two sided process, allowing you to get to know us as well.
Once submitted, your CV will be reviewed by the People team, and shortlisted for interviews. Everyone will be contacted to find out the outcome of their application.
There will be four interview stages, starting with an introduction call with VP People - to share more about one.five and how we work & find out how that meets your experience and expectations of the role.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are very proud of the culture we have built to support diversity & inclusion and will do everything we can to continue to be an inclusive company where all team members are comfortable, supported and empowered to succeed.
We seek to ensure that all employees are afforded equal opportunities and treatment, irrespective of any qualifier, in all aspects of recruitment, employment, training and determination of benefits.
For sake of clarity, all team members and candidates will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you require any accommodations for the interview process, please include them in your application or in scheduling requests for a first call.
Protecting our planet by developing materials for clean & closed material loops.