Finance ERP Implementation Lead
Moove is on a mission to make the world more productive and successful by redefining access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand mobility marketplaces. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for entrepreneurs in the mobility sector
About the Role
As a fast paced and growing start up in the fintech space we now have an opportunity for a technical role within our Finance Team. If you are passionate about technology and data, love variety and have a strong background in accountancy and finance then this could be for you. Working closely with our finance teams and third party companies, this role will be responsible for the integrating, maintaining, updating and developing our ERP system, MS Dynamics
What You Will Be Doing
● Oversee the full integration of our ERP into a range of functions involving a wide range of legacy systems including a payroll system, Coupa and Expensify.
● Review upcoming upgrade documentations, ensuring changes are tested before upgrades go live.
● Highlight new system features and work with Internal Teams to project manage the implementation of these to improve business efficiency.
● Ensuring that our setup meets audit (including SOX) & assurance requirements.
● Improve process automation across finance functions.
● Supporting the finance team in their day-to-day use of systems and reporting, including month-end close, data feeds, bespoke reporting and automation.
● Manage key stakeholders including 3rd parties and cross functional teams internally.
● Support different teams to develop Integrations where required.
● Analysing and documenting Finance processes, systems and controls.
● Contributing to the continuous development of a high-performance culture in finance.
What You Will Need For This Position
● A strong background in Finance and Accountancy
● Qualified Accountant. (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience
● Experience of working with data in business critical systems
● Experience and subject matter expert in Microsoft Dynamics in the context of a finance function.
● Experience in project management
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Self-motivated, with a pro-active approach and an ability to deliver to deadlines
● Confident, assertive and reliable - gets the job done with a 'right first time' mentality
● Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratise financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.