Ad Sales Manager - Gurgaon
Moove is on a mission to make the world more productive and successful by redefining
access to auto finance and vehicle ownership. Our starting point is a technology-enabled
lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for
on-demand mobility marketplaces. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for
entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
What you’ll be doing
● Achieve growth and hit advertisement sales ( ancillary revenue ) targets by
successfully managing the sales team.
● Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's
customer base and ensures its strong presence in selling advertisements on cars
and engaging in outdoor advertisements of all brands.
● Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales
● Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with
them and understanding their needs.
● Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the
● Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new
products and competition status.
What you will need for this position
● Bachelors or Masters degree in business administration or a related field.
● Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager
preferably from a media agency, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
● Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and
● Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
effectively at all levels of the organization.
● Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
● Strong business sense and industry expertise.
● Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
● Ad sales for OOH branding on cars
● Delivering monthly city level ad targets
● Exploring new avenues of advertisements such as car tops, in car sampling, in car
branding, in car screens, car skins and rear window branding
● Partnering with brands to create unique experiences such as road shows, brand
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of the information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and is Uber's preferred fleet partner. Our Vision is to democratise vehicle ownership and empower mobilityentrepreneurs worldwide.