Sales & Onboarding Executive
Moove is on a mission to build the largest mobility fintech for emerging markets. Our starting point is a technology-enabled lending model to radically transform the availability of auto finance and vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across tier 1 African cities. By doing so, Moove is creating sustainable jobs for mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
The Sales/Onboarding Executive will be charged with providing excellent in-person support to drivers, ensuring their satisfaction. The Sales/Onboarding Executive will onboard and guide drivers while promoting the Moove brand and maintaining compliance with company standards. The goal will be to resolve driver-related issues, collaborate with the Customer Success Manager to foster positive relations and manage driver acquisition, referral programs, incentives, and agency relationships to meet company goals.
What You’ll be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, and in-person support to our drivers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
- Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring compliance with Moove standards.
- Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
- Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
- Resolve driver-related issues.
- Work with the City Fleet Manager in building harmonious relations between drivers.
- Build the driver funnel dashboard for new driver acquisition across various channels
- Manage driver referral and incentive schemes.
- Manage driver agency relationships to ensure they meet company KPIs.
What You will need for this position
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field such as sales, marketing, operations or any related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in operations, supply chain, logistics or marketplace experience in the mobility or tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organisation and externally.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Daily target of enrolling 20 drivers while collecting their security deposit.
- 75% conversion from lead generation to conversion with deposit
- First trip to first-month trip target to be mapped to performance
- Executive to DP knowledge transfer about Moove rentals to be monitored and evaluated basis DP first few weeks of performance
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove: Moove is a mobility asset finance company and Uber's preferred fleet partner across Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Vision is to democratise financial services to make our customers more productive and successful. Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.