Maintenance Executive | Dubai
Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility
entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build
the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using
technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for
mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Maintenance Executive, reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. As a proven result-driven person, the Maintenance Executive will be charged with effectively communicating with external stakeholders.
As a Maintenance Executive; you will be responsible to take calls from dealers and repair facilities requesting authorization to conduct maintenance; service and repairs on our fleet. You are required to ensure that the work being done on these transactions are relevant and within cost targets. You are to issue orders and approve the invoices against these orders for final payments.
We are looking for a Maintenance Executive who will manage all projects, tasks, and deliverables within our Fleet Operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is customer-oriented, and who also has good communication and interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate, schedule, and audit vehicle maintenance repairs, to include preventative, mechanical, and electrical repairs to the fleet.
- Take calls from suppliers seeking authorization to conduct maintenance and repairs.
- Scrutinize supplier quotes to ensure optimal pricing in each market and ensure that maintenance being done is valid and appropriate
- Ensure quality, compliance, and safety of Moove's assets
- Control and monitor repair costs (parts and labor) in line with the maintenance fund
- Negotiate goodwill claims from OEM for repairs that are just outside of the warranty parameters
- Process the Insurance claims in line with Policy requirements and report on them effectively as and when required
- Ensure that all Insurance claims are completed expediently and vehicles brought back to operation in the minimum timeframe
- Build, Manage, Measure, and Maintain relationships with Suppliers and Repair outlets to ensure that uptime of Fleet is maximized
- Continuous Improvement mindset with respect to processes and systems to create efficiencies and synergies
- Ad Hoc investigations and solutions as required from time to time
What You will need for this position
- Candidate must possess a High School Certificate
- Competent in Motor Mechanics
- 1-2 years of fleet maintenance experience preferred.
- Associates or Technical degree in Motor Mechanics would be advantageous
- Hands-On Fleet Industry Experience is a must
- Strong customer service and organizational skills required
- Attention to detail is compulsory
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Office; Google Office Suite and web-based applications preferred
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our Maintenance Supervisor and closely working with our Fleet Operations Team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform
for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.