City Fleet Manager | Dubai
Moove is on a mission to drive productivity and success for the world’s mobility
entrepreneurs by democratising access to vehicle ownership. Our vision is to build
the largest integrated vehicle financing platform for mobility entrepreneurs using
technology & future productivity. By doing so, we are creating sustainable jobs for
mobility entrepreneurs in the mobility sector.
About the Role
Moove is looking for an experienced leader with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be City Fleet Manager, reporting into the City Manager. As a proven result – driven person, the City Fleet Manager will be leading the overall Fleet matters with in the state.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the automotive finance, fleet leasing management or car rental industry and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies and leading teams. The City Fleet Manager will be prepared to be fully accountable for all Fleet related matters within the state.
In this role, you will dig deep into your technical expertise that make the organization more efficient, effective and amazing. If you've got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for organization, this is the role for you!
We are looking for a City Fleet Manager who will manage all Fleet projects and tasks within our fleet operations team, and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders. The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a Fleet Operations expert, who has deep knowledge in developing outstanding relationships with fleet team and vendors.
- Managing the strategy for and execution of driver lifecycle events from sourcing to offboarding.
- Building and managing a team to conduct build processes for and manage driver lifecycle and performance.
- Handling escalations and managing conflict resolutions with our customers.
- Planning, processing, and executing approved vehicle purchases through our partner OEMs.
- Ensuring fleet operations are in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximise profits.
- Supporting operational driver safety and compliance.
- Contributing to the budgeting process from a Fleet Operations perspective.
- Liaising with peers within the region & company to share knowledge and optimise operations.
- Monitoring driver behaviour and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analysing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Lead deployment and quality of supply chain (i.e. Moove Driver-partners).
- Collaborate with marketing teams to initiate creative local strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Recommend improvements to the product models to ensure that products are affordable and attractive to our driver partners.
- Focus the team on ensuring DPs hit their KPIs.
- Set team KPIs
What You will need for this position
- Preferred degree in Logistics or Mechanical Engineering or Management or on the job experience.
- Ideally 6+ years of similar experience in logistics or supply functions in startups
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong negotiation skills.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Candidates will be subject to analytical test prior to interviews.
- Candidates must be tech-savvy and datacentric.
- Growth mindset to scale up products and new geographies.
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Weekly P&L output - Actuals vs Targets.
- Weekly Fleet Utilisation % of the fleet - Actuals vs Targets.
- Driver Full Deposits in hand where relevant by market.
- NPA %.
- Monthly Recovery % against fleet size.
- Cash Collection % against receivables.
- City Driver Partner satisfaction score.
- Fleet Safety - Telematics & Cameras.
- Overall Fleet Growth.
- Driver conversion vs vehicle ramp up targets
Who You'll Be Working with:
Directly reporting to our City Manager and interacting with the Operations team.
About the team
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
Moove is strongly committed to diversity within its community.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Pre-hiring Notice: Moove relies on the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, as well as the accuracy of other data presented throughout the hiring process and during employment. Any misrepresentations, falsifications, or material omissions in any information or data provided by an applicant may result in the applicant being excluded from further consideration for employment or, if an individual has already been hired, termination of employment.
EEO Statement: Moove is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, political affiliation or any other protected characteristic.
Moove’s Vision: To build the largest integrated vehicle financing platform
for mobility entrepreneurs using technology & future productivity.
Our Core values are Compassion, Excellence, Innovation, Teamwork, Trust and Ownership.
Something looks off?