Data Visualisation & Reporting Analyst
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Data Visualisation & Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to find answers and solutions to different issues that the business is facing.
- Transform complex data and insights into compelling visuals.
- Create & maintain business reports for various departments.
- Support data team with report creation and design for internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist other members of the team with their development and increase their technical awareness and ability to develop complex reporting solutions.
- Provide & maintain documentation of reports’ usability and guidance.
- Regularly examine & update reports from Data, UI & Design perspective.
- Communicate with various stakeholders to identify business needs for the reporting functionality.
- Implement adjustments to the reports based on identified solution and user feedback.
- Working with colleagues across all disciplines and at every level within the organization.
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience using Tableau (Advanced user).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience creating interactive dashboards, highly formatted reports & KPI solutions.
- Building data models via BI platform.
- Experience handling complex reporting & interactive dashboards.
- Clear and effective communication.
- Detail-oriented to provide accurate reports to the audience.
- Knowledge of Data visualisation concepts in business reporting.
- General knowledge of business operations and information flow.
- Continuous learner.
- Inquisitiveness skills.
- Curious to find out the reasoning for an action.
- To have a Tableau certification would be advantage.
Reward and benefits - What’s on offer at kevin.:
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive.
Our comprehensive benchmarking means our remuneration for this role ranges from €3300 to €3900, based on your experience and competence, but if you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to work on a ground-breaking product that has the power to build a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, thousands of businesses across Europe are innovating and growing with our end-to-end technology. Founded in 2018, kevin. is moving forward with confidence. In our latest investment round, we raised $65M Series A in May 2022, leading us to total $78.9M of investment attracted. We’re an international team of over 300 professionals, with plans to increase to 500 by 2024 with hubs in Vilnius, Warsaw, London, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Backed by leadership from powerhouse corporations like Revolut, McKinsey, Zalando Payments, SAP, Worldline, Ingenico, Paypal, Checkout.com, VISA, and Mastercard, our experience and expertise run deep.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.