System Analyst (POS)
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new System Analyst (POS), you will:
- Examine and evaluate current Point-of-Sale (POS) systems and identify system requirements
- Translate business and non-technical requirements into technical requirements and produce technical specifications for POS systems and their implementation
- Analyse, define and produce data mappings, systems diagrams, and flowcharts for developer and testing teams to utilize
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals and requirements, alongside providing support through the integration process
- Work on a day to day basis with other internal teams such as product or engineering, in order to support the delivery of POS system related enhancements
- Define testing procedures and develop test cases to facilitate the overall quality assurance process
- See projects through from inception up to support of their implementation
- Be part of the forefront of POS solution definitions at kevin. as we define new and innovative approaches for the POS acceptance domain
- Bring your knowledge and skills to work collaboratively with other functional experts and teams to deliver as the kevin. team
What you need to be successful:
- Proven experience working on information technologies and POS systems analysis of 4+ years
- Strong knowledge of POS Terminals and their environments, POS-Host interfaces, web technologies, EMV payments technologies, including NFC and contactless
- Good understanding of EMV transactions and their processing
- High proficiency in assessing business needs and translating them into relevant solutions
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluent in conversational and written English
- A desire to innovate in the POS space and evolve beyond the traditional card payment boundaries
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive, based on your experience and competence, but if you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to work on a ground-breaking product that has the power to build a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, thousands of businesses across Europe are innovating and growing with our end-to-end technology. Founded in 2018, kevin. is moving forward with confidence. In our latest investment round, we raised $65M Series A in May 2022, leading us to total $78.9M of investment attracted. We’re an international team of over 300 professionals, with plans to increase to 500 by 2024 with hubs in Vilnius, Warsaw, London, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Backed by leadership from powerhouse corporations like Revolut, McKinsey, Zalando Payments, SAP, Worldline, Ingenico, Paypal, Checkout.com, VISA, and Mastercard, our experience and expertise run deep.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.