kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Treasury Manager, you will:
- Manage daily payment operations: supervision of all payments, solving unusual or critical cases
- Currency exchange management
- Ensuring Safeguarding policy is followed
- Process review, development and automation where possible in collaboration with engineering department
- New bank accounts of all Group companies’ integration into the processes
- Regular account reconciliations management
- Refunds process management
- Communication with the payment providers and related 3rd parties management
What you need to be successful:
- At least two years work experience in the financial institution's treasury department
- Understanding of treasury function
- Great command of MS Office suite
- Ability to demonstrate great sense of responsibility, precision and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-state environment
- Willingness to learn and be flexible and support wider finance team work or priorities as needed
- University Degree in Banking, Finance or Accounting is a great advantage
- Strong knowledge of the Lithuanian language (speaking and writing) AND fluency in English is a must
Reward and benefits - What’s on offer at kevin.:
We only hire the very best talent from across Europe and beyond. It’s a competitive landscape so our salaries and benefits are equally competitive.
Our comprehensive benchmarking means our remuneration for this role ranges from €3100 to €3800, based on your experience and competence, but if you’ve got something extra-special to bring to the table, let’s talk!
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to work on a ground-breaking product that has the power to build a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, thousands of businesses across Europe are innovating and growing with our end-to-end technology. Founded in 2018, kevin. is moving forward with confidence. In our latest investment round, we raised $65M Series A in May 2022, leading us to total $78.9M of investment attracted. We’re an international team of over 300 professionals, with plans to increase to 500 by 2024 with hubs in Vilnius, Warsaw, London, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Backed by leadership from powerhouse corporations like Revolut, McKinsey, Zalando Payments, SAP, Worldline, Ingenico, Paypal, Checkout.com, VISA, and Mastercard, our experience and expertise run deep.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.