Business Development/Partnership Manager
kevin. is different. While everyone was talking about a payments revolution, we hit reset. We’re rebuilding financial transactions from scratch. So they’re faster, more efficient, and more secure for everyone. Our global team of experts has already made first-of-a-kind breakthroughs, creating account-to-account payments in-app and in-store. But we’re just getting started. We need driven people who see, show, and build different because it’s time to scale up. So, if you want a fast, fresh, and flexible place to grow, be bold. Join kevin.
As our new Business Development/Partnership Manager, you will:
Join Business Development team where we ensure that our business continues to grow and develop external relationships. Our input at kevin. ensures that we reach our goals and grow a bit every day.
- Identify and establish partnerships with potential PSPs (Payment Service Providers), banks, and other key players in the payment ecosystem in the UAE region to expand kevin.'s presence and market share.
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with potential partners, acting as the primary point of contact and ensuring open lines of communication.
- Assist in negotiating, discussing, and reviewing partnership agreements in collaboration with kevin.'s legal team, ensuring compliance with local regulations and kevin.'s strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product, and legal, to ensure seamless integration and onboarding of new partners.
- Monitor and analyse partner performance, providing regular feedback and identifying areas for improvement or growth opportunities.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and networking activities to represent kevin. and strengthen its brand presence in the UAE market.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes in the UAE to inform strategic decisions and partnership opportunities.
- Continuously assess and prioritise potential partnerships based on their strategic fit, market potential, and alignment with kevin.'s growth objectives.
What you need to be successful:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, partnerships, or sales roles within the fintech, payment solutions, or banking industry.
- Established track record of successfully identifying, securing, and managing partnerships with PSPs, banks, and other players in the payment ecosystem.
- In-depth understanding of the UAE payment landscape, including key industry players, market trends, and regulatory environment.
- Strong negotiation and relationship-building skills, with a demonstrated ability to interact and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with fluency in English (Arabic will be an advantage).
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- A strong analytical mindset, with the ability to assess potential partnerships and their strategic fit, market potential, and alignment with kevin.'s growth objectives.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong network within the UAE payment industry, including PSPs, banks, and other key players in the ecosystem, is highly desirable.
The salary range for this position is 16,000-20,000 AED (Gross) per month depending on your experience.
For many people, the most valuable benefit of working at kevin. is the opportunity to work on a ground-breaking product that has the power to build a world of payment possibilities. Alongside this, we have a range of financial, non-financial and cultural benefits on offer.
- Competitive salary (routinely benchmarked against latest industry data)
- Private Health Insurance
- Additional vacation plus local public holidays
- Up to 90 days per year of working from anywhere in the world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression and promotion as the business grows (25% of our employees were promoted in the last 12 months)
- Future stock option opportunities based on individual and business performance
- Work on cutting-edge technologies with the latest tools and modern tech stack
- Apple MacBook and accessories
- Travel insurance for use when travelling for business purposes
- Subsidised secure parking*
- Free on-site gym*
- Free lunch, snacks, and hot/cold drinks*
- Sports and social activities, including free tennis lessons*
- Global company events
- Work with experts from across Europe and beyond
- Be part of a diverse and multinational business with 30+ nationalities
*Benefits may vary by location.
kevin.’s advanced A2A (account-to-account) payment infrastructure solution was created to swiftly change costly card payments to payments linked directly from customers’ bank accounts without using any third-party providers. kevin.’s technology scales to businesses of any size and across industries, including retail, parking, fashion, car-sharing, deliveries, insurance and many more. kevin. focuses on mobile and POS payments where customers predominantly pay using cards currently. Its payment infrastructure is based on open banking – regulated by the European PSD2 Directive – which requires all banks and financial institutions in the European Economic Area to open their API for licensed third-party providers. kevin. develops only own connections to the banks without using any third-party aggregators.
Currently, thousands of businesses across Europe are innovating and growing with our end-to-end technology. Founded in 2018, kevin. is moving forward with confidence. In our latest investment round, we raised $65M Series A in May 2022, leading us to total $78.9M of investment attracted. We’re an international team of over 300 professionals, with plans to increase to 500 by 2024 with hubs in Vilnius, Warsaw, London, Berlin, and Amsterdam. Backed by leadership from powerhouse corporations like Revolut, McKinsey, Zalando Payments, SAP, Worldline, Ingenico, Paypal, Checkout.com, VISA, and Mastercard, our experience and expertise run deep.
kevin. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.