Content Operations Manager
What you'll do:
- Mission: as the Content Operations Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in driving our content strategy, overseeing content creation, distribution, and optimization processes. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless content lifecycle from ideation to publication.
- Content Strategy: develop and execute a comprehensive content strategy aligned with the company's goals, target audience, and brand identity.
- Collaborate with the marketing, social media and product teams to define content themes, topics, and formats that resonate with our audience.
- Content Creation: work with content creators (writers, editors, designers, videographers, etc.) to produce high-quality and engaging content across various channels.
- Curate and edit content to ensure consistency, accuracy, and alignment.
- Content Distribution and Promotion: coordinate the distribution of content across relevant channels, optimizing for maximum reach and engagement.
- Workflow and Process Optimization: implement streamlined content creation workflows, ensuring efficient collaboration between content creators, editors, and other stakeholders.
- Identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement in the content production process and implement solutions to enhance efficiency.
- Performance Analysis and Optimization: monitor and analyze key content metrics (traffic, engagement, conversion rates) to measure the effectiveness of content initiatives.
- Use data insights to continuously refine content strategies and improve content performance.
Who you are:
- Startup hungry; you excel in a fast-paced, scrappy environment and you welcome new challenges
- Strong operations and project management experience
- Committed to building an in-person work culture; you prefer a hybrid work model
- 4+ years in content creation, editing, operations and management, preferably in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail and ability to convey complex ideas concisely
- Analytical mindset with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong experience with Google Suite and a familiarity with SQL
What we offer:
- 🚀 Stock options for all full-time employees! We believe everyone deserves a piece of ownership for when we become the Disney of the 21st Century
- 🚀 Newly launched 401k to help you save and invest in your future (US)
- 🚀 Health benefits that align with your local market, offering a variety of different coverages for medical, dental and vision
- 🚀 A hybrid model in San Francisco and Berlin offices where 3 days per week are dedicated to in-person collaboration in parallel with remote work
- 🚀 Professional coaching for People Managers and employees who have been with Inkitt for 2+ years
- 🚀 Dedicated budget for team-building events
- 🚀 Employee Referral Bonus
- 🚀 Free access to our Galatea App, get your read on
- 🚀 Unlimited budget for self-development books, on us
- 🚀 Donation to charity of your choice on your work anniversary
- 🚀 Stocked micro-kitchens with snacks and drinks to keep you energized
- 🚀 Class Pass health club for US Inkers to feel their best!
- 🚀 Berlin'ers gym membership
- 🚀 Berlin'ers virtual assistant
- 🚀 Arguably the best perk? Getting to bring your fur-ever friend to our Berlin and San Francisco offices
How we've been doing:
- We're a well-funded, mission-driven, series B company with top-tier investors like NEA, HV Capital, and Kleiner Perkins. Recently, Inkitt has raised $59 million, which is one of the largest Series B funding rounds on record for a Berlin-based business. We believe we provide authors with a platform that fosters their passion for writing and gives them the chance to be discovered 🪴
- We're the 8th fastest-growing company in Europe, and 1st in Germany!