Software Quality Assurance Analyst (m/f/d)
IT, Quality Assurance
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2022
At Inkitt, we believe every author should have an equal opportunity to succeed. Our mission is to discover hidden talents and turn them into globally successful authors. Traditional publishing often leaves authors behind with human editors responsible for selecting books fit for publication. Inkitt is a pioneer at the forefront of Data Driven Publishing. By inventing an algorithm which analyzes users' reading behavior to identify hits, we have removed subjectivity from the traditional publishing equation. This gives Inkitt the unique ability to discover hidden talents that might otherwise have gone unnoticed.
Are you a builder? We are looking for the change-makers of the world; the people who just build the solution anytime they are unsatisfied with the status quo. Be a part of the revolution to develop new ways of distributing our books, audiobooks, creating games, and video series!
Come build the Disney of the 21st Century with us!
What you'll do:
- Champion and ensure the best app experience for our users
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Research and analyze product features being tested
- Collaborate with engineers to accelerate development build deployment and testing
- Systematically test business-critical database logic
- Continually improve processes and systems for quality assurance
Who you are:
- At least 3+ years experience
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as Jira
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Experience with stakeholder management, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Nice to have: experience with automated QA
- Nice to have: understanding of statistical modeling and how it can be used for alerting systems
- Nice to have: Mobile App Testing
- Located in Berlin!
What we offer:
- 🚀 Stock options for all full-time employees! We believe everyone deserves a piece of ownership for when we become the Disney of the 21st Century
- 🚀 Newly launched 401k to help you save and invest in your future (US)
- 🚀 Health benefits that align with your local market, offering a variety of different coverages for medical, dental and vision
- 🚀 A hybrid model in San Francisco and Berlin offices where 3 days per week are dedicated to in-person collaboration in parallel with remote work
- 🚀 Lunches served in San Francisco Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 🚀 Lunches and dinners served in Berlin Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- 🚀 Professional coaching for People Managers and employees who have been with Inkitt for 2+ years
- 🚀 Dedicated budget for team-building events
- 🚀 Employee Referral Bonus
- 🚀 Free access to our Galatea App, get your read on
- 🚀 Unlimited budget for self-development books, on us
- 🚀 Donation to charity of your choice on your work anniversary
- 🚀 Stocked micro-kitchens with snacks and drinks to keep you energized
- 🚀 Class Pass health club for US Inkers to feel their best!
- 🚀 Berlin'ers gym membership
- 🚀 Berlin'ers virtual assistant
- 🚀 Arguably the best perk? Getting to bring your fur-ever friend to our Berlin and San Francisco offices
How we've been doing:
- We're a well-funded, mission-driven, series B company with top-tier investors like NEA, HV Capital, and Kleiner Perkins. Recently, Inkitt has raised $59 million, which is one of the largest Series B funding rounds on record for a Berlin-based business. We believe we have a breakthrough idea that will disrupt the publishing industry while changing undiscovered authors’ lives for the better.
At Inkitt, we strive to build a company culture and provide employment opportunities based on diversity and inclusion. We believe every author should have an equal opportunity to succeed, as should our team members. As a growing team from 20+ countries, we welcome everyone to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Check out our Careers Blog 💼