Head of Product Engineering
Who we are
Backed by leading venture firms and based in San Francisco, IndyKite unifies identity and business data into an operational data layer to supercharge authorization, applications, analytics, and AI.
With an identity-centric approach, IndyKite enables companies to achieve higher trust in their AI and applications with enhanced visibility and data veracity.
Our team of highly skilled identity, data and AI geeks are building a new category of services that solve the challenges of today, while accelerating the world of tomorrow.
Learn more at [IndyKite.com]( https://indykite.com/ ).
Why we need you
We are seeking a dynamic and visionary leader to join our team as the Head of Product & Engineering. As a key member of our leadership team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our product and engineering efforts. You will lead and manage our combined Product Engineering organization of about 35 people. As the Head of Product Engineering, you will have responsibilities to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Drive innovation in product development, ensuring a competitive edge in the market.
- Lead and inspire a talented team of engineers, product managers, and designers – fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence.
- Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation to delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and customer success, to ensure alignment and success in achieving company goals and commercial traction.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company and seniority levels to gather requirements, prioritize features, and drive successful product launches.
- Attract, mentor, and retain top-tier engineering and product talent.
- Provide coaching and professional development opportunities to ensure the team's continued growth and success.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies to inform decision-making on the technology stack.
- Ensure that the engineering team employs best practices in software development, testing, and deployment.
- Establish, monitor, and iterate to achieve success across product, engineering, and commercial initiatives.
What you will need to succeed
- Experience in DataOps or data-driven SaaS companies is a required
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within product management or engineering, or ideally both.
- Strong track record of successfully developing and launching SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated ability to set ambitious goals, communicate and inspire, and lead teams to success
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺
We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass