Who we are
Backed by leading venture firms and based in San Francisco, IndyKite unifies identity and business data into an operational data layer to supercharge authorization, applications, analytics, and AI.
With an identity-centric approach, IndyKite enables companies to achieve higher trust in their AI and applications with enhanced visibility and data veracity.
Our team of highly skilled identity, data and AI geeks are building a new category of services that solve the challenges of today, while accelerating the world of tomorrow.
Learn more at [IndyKite.com]( https://indykite.com/ ).
Why we need you
We are building the future of connected identity data by building a graph-based platform to onboard, connect, and make available identity data and business metadata in one layer. Enriching otherwise siloed identity data with context from other data sources and business systems; externalizing authorization from applications into a SaaS layer; offering companies the ability to provide user services where identity data is shared with explicit consent, putting users back in the driver’s seat and with transparency.
At the heart of all this is our Identity Knowledge Graph. It is the core component of our connected identity data platform, and we need an additional Graph Engineer to help own this area of our platform, design architecture, and drive development forward hands-on. At the core of our stack, everything else we do follows from and connects to the identity knowledge graph. As such, excellent technical design, pragmatic tradeoffs, a crisp product vision, and world class engineering work is all crucial for us to be able to scale, serve, and manage enterprise grade use of production data on a massive global scale.
If you’ve been looking for a place to really apply your graph expertise to build innovative products and enable other developers to do the same, this is an unique opportunity to apply all your knowledge and do just that. As a Graph Engineer, you will have responsibilities to:
- Design, develop, and maintain our graph database backend that works in conjunction with our broader architecture and platform and which meets the needs of our enterprise-grade customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams ranging from software engineers and data scientists to product managers and marketing to understand customer needs, technical constraints, architecture considerations, and more to design and implement effective graph database solutions.
- Optimize and tune graph database performance to ensure efficient and scalable data access.
- Develop and enforce best practices for graph database design, development, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and emerging technologies related to graph databases, and assess their potential impact on our data architecture and how best we can leverage them.
- Collaborate with other engineers and non-technical stakeholders to integrate our graph database solutions into our other systems and services as well as external applications from customers or partners.
What you will need to succeed
- A strong advanced technical degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent substantial work experience
- Proven experience and track record in designing, implementing, and maintaining graph database solutions, with a solid understanding of graph database modeling, indexing, and query optimization.
- Strong proficiency in graph database technologies such as Neo4j, Amazon Neptune, or ArangoDB and expertise in graph query languages –such as Cypher.
- Proficiency in one or more prevalent programming languages, like Go.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems, cloud-based technologies and services, as well as knowledge of graph theory and its applications in database design.
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺
We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass