Senior Sales Executive - EMEA
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0
Why we need you
You have a strong, credible background in selling to and engaging with the C-Suite in FT5000 and large government organizations. You have developed or worked within a ‘value selling’ framework and have had success in building extraordinary customer relationships while role modeling your behaviors within a field team. You are also a curious person- who pulls motivation from an open environment where creativity is celebrated. You have drive and a keen interest to enter a software company at an early growth stage, where you can be part of creating the story. You are looking for a place where your ideas will be championed, with the support and motivation from a group of experienced colleagues who are ‘in it to win it.’ Your success and individualism matters, are celebrated, and provides you with a platform to grow.
Using best practices, your creative intuition and drive, your network and experiences, as well as guidance provided from the field sales and management team, you will:
- Position and articulate IndyKite’s value proposition as the solution of choice for modern Authorization programs in large enterprise and national government.
- Partner with inside sales and marketing to develop market research and analysis on the market, companies, and businesses to drive and convert business in new accounts.
- Partner with inside sales and marketing to help identify, quantify, and qualify Ideal Customer Profiles to target using web and other available research tools.
- “Land:” Negotiate, convert, close contracts with prospective customers and partners.
- “Expand:” Partner with strategic customers and partners to grow the business.
- “Develop:” a “territory “plan” and report progress with management on a monthly basis.
- Forecast sales activities on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress following agreed leading sales indicators with sales management.
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business.
- Work with management to set goals for yourself along a personal growth plan.
- Additional responsibilities may include travel to meet with potential customers / prospects as well as in person / virtual participation at events.
- Ensure use and data integrity of Hubspot (CRM) and Sales & Marketing engagement tooling.
- Travel up to 50%.
What you will need to succeed
- 5+ years SaaS or tech-sales experience in B2B software.
- 3+ years sales experience selling to senior executives / C-Suite in large organisations.
- Experience in deep tech, identity and access management, or graph database tech.
- Self-starter, curious, with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Experience carrying, planning to, and succeeding quarterly sales targets to an annual quota.
- Confident in engaging in conversations with executive level new prospects, and seeking out new opportunities on a day-to-day basis.
- Enjoy engaging with and working with people above all.
- Exceptional communication and social media skills.
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM
- English language skills are mandatory, along with full fluency in at least one major European language (e.g. German, French, Dutch, Spanish).
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺
We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass