Senior Frontend Engineer (React and React Native)
Gronda exists to help chefs unleash their potential. To do this, we want to bring all chefs and their work together in one place. And this is where you will play a key role. You will be part of one of our product teams whose mission is to build the best possible tools to help chefs easily build their online culinary portfolio and share their culinary creations with the community. As part of the team, you will take our front-end development to the next level, focusing on Reactive Native applications for both Android and iOS platforms. You will also help make our new web a success using NextJS.
- High-Impact Contributions: Make our products desirable to chefs for their ease of use and stability in order to drive user acquisition and conversion on both app and web.
- User-Centric Approach: Enhance user experiences, increase daily views, and active users through data-driven improvements.
- Innovative NextJS Solutions: Bring innovation to the web platform by improving SEO and the user experience, therefore helping to build new acquisition channels.
- Exceptional React Native Development: You love React Native and deliver top-tier React Native solutions for Android and iOS, sometimes setting new standards and ensuring optimal performance.
- CI/CD Integration and Stability: Not only do you follow CI/CD processes for app releases, but you suggest better ones to minimize crashes and downtime.
- Problem-solving: You think outside of the box and have a problem-solving mindset. You demonstrate a high degree of autonomy in solving problems that arise in the different projects.
- Efficient Bug Tracking: More than a bug hunter, you are a bug killer, using Firebase Crashlytics to quickly track and resolve bugs in React Native apps.
- Proactivity and Accountability: You love to get things done. You take initiative and ownership and do what you say you will do..
- Pressure Handling and Feedback: You are an experienced engineer and you know that sometimes things can get tough. But that's part of the game you love, so you stay calm under pressure, are open to receiving and giving feedback, and strive for continuous improvement.
📍 Location: Remotely in Europe or South America or in one of our offices (Barcelona & Innsbruck)
⏲️ Working hours: Full-time
💵 Salary: Min. €50,000 – overpay based on skills
📈 Shares: Participate in our joined success as a company with our employee share program
💡Other benefits: Tech and learning budget, two team offsites a year etc.