CRM Growth Manager
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
How you add Value to this organisation:
As CRM growth manager you will work on exciting projects around the customer journey, including lead nurturing and referrals. You provide direct value by improving the customer experience, sales performance and playing a pivotal role in our new customer growth.
This role requires a creative problem solver who is keen to improve their technical knowledge and brings excellent collaboration skills.
What you’ll do
- Work on multi-channel lead nurturing flows, including landing pages, email, push notifications, whatsapp & sms.
- Leverage your CRM expertise to increase referrals as a share of new customers, optimising creatives, incentives and communication channels
- Create and execute a campaign roadmap with hypothesis and A/B tests that we validate and iterate on
- Collaborate closely with our sales enablement teams to increase customer volume from abandoned leads
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to provide feedback loops on the performance of our campaigns and copy
- Communicate and report back on progress, learnings and optimisation areas to senior stakeholders
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications or psychology
- Results-driven, hands on, and able to work independently and proactively.
- Strong passion for new ideas and projects paired with a knack for analysis and structured testing
- Eager to learn and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- 2+ years of related professional experience in a CRM marketing role
- Experience working with a sales organisation is a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and campaign automation tools (Hubspot and/or Customer.Io a plus)
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Strong project management with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please upload your CV/Resume in PDF format.