Junior Marketing Manager TR & GR
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
We are seeking a highly motivated marketing manager to support the local Head of Marketing in creating and managing marketing activity in Turkey and Greece. You’ll have sharp, creative instincts, and be adept at working on integrated marketing campaigns that support GoStudent’s lead generation and brand-building objectives.
As a key pillar of the International Marketing team, this JMM will actively contribute to elaborate and implement strategies strengthening global GoStudent positioning and value. They will be empowered and owners of their projects with internal (Sales, Customer Care, Country Manager, Brand & Communication, Creative Studio, Digital Marketing, etc…) and external stakeholders (influencers, creative agencies, etc.) driving visibility and engagement.
What You Bring To The Team
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a startup or agency
- Fluent in English with knowledge of the Turkish education system
- A keen eye for detail regarding written and visual content
- Excellent copywriting skills, including editing, proofreading and localising.
- Proactive mindset and ability to work autonomously
- Proven track record of project management skills, including the ability to define and manage deadlines as well as to follow up on delivery and impact
- Excellent at building relationships with stakeholders across the business
- Comfortable with a continuously changing environment that requires flexibility and learning new skills to complete projects successfully
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, as well as manage multiple projects simultaneously, ranging from creating content for social media to managing partnerships
- High energy and enthusiasm for disrupting the education industry and making quality education available to everyone through technology
What You Will Do
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to:
Support local marketing activations
- Support the Head of Marketing to create, manage and execute local marketing plans
- Localise and review marketing content
- Working with International Marketing act as a strategic partner and subject matter expert for the TR to ensure requirements are captured as part of the seasonal calendar (knowledge of the Greek market is a plus). Follow global brand guidelines while considering local consumer insights (be the brand police and update Tone of Voice)
- Support the Head of Marketing with influencer management, (maintaining existing relations with agency), local B2B and brand partnerships, creation of performance ads
- Support post-mortem analysis to integrate key learnings
Own local social media accounts
- Own the monthly local social media calendar, especially for Instagram
- Create local-specific content including campaign amplification of local partners and campaign initiatives (be creative!)
- Plan and execute the boosting plan across social media
- Own community management on social media
- Analyse social media performance
Own local content and blog
- Drive and execute local / keyword-driven content and blog approach in alignment with global strategy, with technical support from the SEO team
- Own the relationship with local content writers, including writing briefs supported by global SEO team, language checks, approval and posting of global & local content produced
- Analyse blog performance
İstanbul, TR (hybrid working model)
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.