Business Analyst (Sales Enablement Team)
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
The Global Sales Performance Manager is responsible for monitoring and analysing business data, uncovering valuable insights, and providing strategic guidance to our sales team. Working closely with the Senior Sales and Sales Enablement Leadership team, this role requires a dynamic individual with a deep understanding of sales processes, strong analytical and data modelling skills, and the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights. The ideal candidate will have a solid background in sales analysis, data modelling, and business strategy.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain sophisticated data models that evaluate the impact of different strategies and initiatives on sales and financial performance.
- Perform advanced data analysis to identify patterns, opportunities, and challenges, supporting strategic decision-making.
- Monitor sales pipeline, funnel conversion rates and other sales metrics, set up and lead weekly-monthly-quarterly business reviews and sales planning cycles.
- Generate visually compelling dashboards, reports, and presentations to effectively communicate complex data insights to a range of senior sales and business stakeholders.
- Craft narratives that tell a compelling story through data and visuals to influence decision-making at all levels.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics that drive revenue growth and sales effectiveness.
- Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, annual budgets, and long-term strategic plans.
- Proactively identify areas for business optimization, process improvement, and revenue growth based on data analysis.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Data Science, Statistics or other related fields.
- 3+ years experience in business analysis or related fields. Consulting background is a plus.
- Proficiency in data modelling and data analysis tools such as SQL, Excel, and data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau). Knowledge of R/python is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with complex datasets.
- Excellent communication skills to convey data and complex information to non-technical audiences and influence stakeholders.
- Expertise in creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Commercial understanding of corporate, sales and operational business topics
- Adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.