PR Manager - PR & Communications
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
AT PR Manager - PR & Communications
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring.
GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission.
We’re seeking an experienced and outgoing PR and Communications Manager to drive brand trust and consumer awareness in Austria.
Working out of our head office in Vienna, you’ll have the opportunity to define local media strategy, own press relations, and collaborate with the wider brand and communications team on meaningful global brand campaigns.
- Responsible for defining and executing local media strategy, with a strong focus on telling consumer stories and generating brand buzz.
- Immerse yourself in the business, building relationships with our customer, tutor and data teams, identifying and pitching compelling case studies and exciting trends.
- Leverage existing media relationships and build strong connections with consumer, education, technology and national press.
- Work closely with the Head of PR and Communications, the Brand Director and the DACH marketing team to design integrated campaigns that land high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Secure speaking opportunities for our executive team at key conferences and events, spanning education, technology and innovation.
- Use principles of rapid responses and news-hijacking to build awareness of GoStudent based on the current media agenda.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Handle inbound media enquiries quickly and efficiently, working with the appropriate teams to collect information and respond ahead of deadline.
What you bring
You are bold, creative and authentic.
- You are hands-on. You like to plan AND execute. Calling journalists, developing content and tracking your success gets you excited.
- You think in tailored stories and big campaigns, not mass mail outs and generic press releases.
- You understand how to tell consumer stories, and you know the consumer media landscape inside out.
- You have strong relationships with Austrian media and are confident in picking up the phone to them.
- Ideally, you have experience working in the wider DACH market, with press contacts in Germany and/ or Switzerland.
- You have a proven track record in planning and executing successful PR strategies and campaigns.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills and are fluent in German and English.
- You have brilliant communication skills and an ability to deliver your ideas convincingly.
- You are organised, structured and pay attention to detail.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment.
- You have +8 years experience in PR and Communications.
- You have the ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: https://www.gostudent.org/en/team-and-careers
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.