Sales Process Optimisation Specialist
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
The Sales Process Optimization Specialist is responsible to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales processes to enhance overall sales performance and drive the company's revenue growth. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, analyse data and sales metrics, and implement strategies to streamline workflows, reduce bottlenecks, and enhance the customer experience throughout the sales journey.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations and Process Optimisation, this role plays a vital role in enhancing sales productivity and requires a combination of analytical skills, deep understanding of sales processes and tools and the ability to execute fast and smart.
What you’ll do
- Evaluate existing sales processes, workflows, and methodologies by analysing sales data and metrics to measure their effectiveness, Identify inefficiencies, pain points, and areas for enhancement to boost overall sales performance.
- Collaborate with the sales leadership, sales enablement and other relevant departments to co-design and implement effective process improvement strategies and tactics.
- Develop KPIs and establish benchmarks for evaluating sales process performance. Ensure every single process optimisation initiative is measured, tracked and analysed in short feedback loops to assess progress and identify further areas for refinement.
- Assist in designing of sales training programs that align with improved processes. Ensure sales representatives have the necessary resources to succeed at each stage of the sales cycle
- Communicate progress, findings, and recommendations to key stakeholders, including sales management and senior leadership. Present data-driven reports and actionable insights regularly..
- Stay updated on sales enablement technologies, CRM systems, and other tools to recommend and implement solutions that enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Data or a related field
- 2+ years of related professional experience in sales, revenue management, growth or operational roles. Experience in a high-volume B2C sales environment is a plus
- Understanding of sales methodologies and sales funnel management.
- Comfortable extracting, examining, and distributing complex data sets to drive insights and initiatives
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales automation tools.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritise and handle multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Results-driven, proactive, and able to work independently.
- An entrepreneurial bias for action when thinking and, most importantly, executing on solutions, no matter how scrappy it may be.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.