Sales Program Manager
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
The Sales Program Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing sales-people projects from initiation to completion, ensuring they are delivered on time and in accordance with quality standards. You will partner with the Global Head of Sales Learning & Training on large-scale change program design, development and deployment. This role involves working closely with sales teams, senior business stakeholders, and cross-functional departments to drive project success and achieve sales objectives.
What you’ll do
- Lead the execution of sales people projects, aimed at increasing sales engagement and performance ensuring adherence to project plans, identifying and mitigating risks, and resolving issues that may arise during the project lifecycle.
- Establish and maintain project governance frameworks, including project charters, documentation, and PMO processes to ensure consistency and compliance across sales projects.
- Track project progress, monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), and provide regular status updates to stakeholders. Develop project reports, dashboards, and presentations to communicate project status, achievements, and areas for improvement.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including sales leaders, project sponsors, and cross-functional teams. Collaborate and influence stakeholders to ensure project success and alignment with business goals.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales communication strategy that aligns with the overall business objectives. This strategy should focus on effective communication both internally and externally to promote the company's products or services.
- Facilitate effective communication within the sales team and between sales and other departments. This includes providing regular updates on sales performance, new product launches, market trends, and any other relevant information via sales all-hands meetings and/or ad hoc communication.
- Lead the OKR process for the sales organisation by driving planning and alignment sessions and facilitating quarterly/monthly check-ins. Actively guide discussions and help teams prioritise their goals, ensuring alignment with the organisation's objectives.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or related field (PMP certification is a plus)
- 3+ years experience in project management, preferably in a sales or business development environment
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work effectively and independently to meet tight deadline
- Knowledge of sales processes and strategies is desirable
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, young and open-minded colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.