Working Student Performance Marketing
Are you analytical, creative and with willingness to develop your marketing skills as a Marketer? Are you ambitious, resilient and driven by passion for excellence? Then, you found the perfect job! GoStudent is looking for a working student superstar.
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- You manage, with support from a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, all performance marketing activities for your market(s), including strategizing, planning, budgeting, executing, and reporting on all performance activities.
- Manage Paid Search & Social performance marketing campaigns for Turkey & Poland markets, from launch, to optimization and reporting
- Be accountable for reaching our aggressive growth targets in terms of quantity, quality, spend and efficiencies for all the markets in your portfolio
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders including our Creative Studio, Data teams, Product/Tech team and project managers to support the improvement the customer experience across the full funnel
- Conduct regular research to understand your audience, find inspiration for top-notch campaigns and pitch campaigns that capture the attention of the target audience
- Lead rapid experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, landing pages, incentives, and more.
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in a university and you are eligible to work as working student for min. 20 hours per week.
- You already had a first experience in Performance Marketing and you are familiar with META Ads and/or SEM
- Experience with Smartly or any other marketing channels/tools is a plus
- You are ambitious, hungry to learn, always aiming for excellence and willing to go the extra mile to get the best possible result for your team
- Excellent communicator, creative thinker and problem solver. You are able to find pragmatic out-of-the-box solutions to drive growth for your channels
- Comfortable working towards challenging targets and deadlines
- Fluent in English, and any other language is a plus (Turkish, Polish, Dutch).
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: www.gostudent.org/team-and-career
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.