Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Campaign Manager to drive innovative multi-channel campaigns from ideation to execution.
As a key member of our brand and communications team you’ll have the opportunity to own a wide variety of multi-channel campaigns that grow the awareness and positioning of the GoStudent brand in multiple European markets.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be responsible for an exciting range of global brand and marketing campaigns, owning processes end to end - from insight-driven briefing to flawless roll-out and reporting
- Owning the set up of the global brand marketing calendar including hero, hub and hygiene campaigns, you’ll have an opportunity to bring ideas and establish ways of working from scratch
- Bringing the best minds together - coordinating cross-functional stakeholders and aligning project teams, proactively communicating to ensure all internal/external teams are informed of upcoming activities
- Use research, consumer insights, channel and customer data to drive informed campaign strategies and secure stakeholder confidence
- Deliver clear and actionable creative and campaign briefings, working with both internal and external creative teams
- Become a brand custodian, collaborating with brand and creative stakeholders to ensure deliverables are consistent to both brand guidelines and channel best practices
- Manage campaign budgets with an efficiency mindset, without compromising quality
- Analyse and evaluate campaigns for impact and effectiveness, sharing useful retrospectives drawn from data, insights and stakeholder experiences
Who you are:
- +6 years experience managing campaigns in global organisations
- Strong brand and/or marketing knowledge and a clear understanding of how different channels drive actions across the full customer journey
- You have previously managed multiple Glocal marketing campaigns and understand the balance of both global consistency and relevant localisation
- Impeccable organisation - yet happy finding quick solutions when the unexpected happens (as we can always expect it will…)
- Top communication skills (both written and verbal) and an ability to deliver your ideas convincingly
- Plenty of ideas!
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully, with minimal supervision
- You speak English fluently, another European language is a plus
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Learn more here: www.gostudent.org/team-and-career
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.