NetSuite Project Accountant
Reimagining the future of education with us
Are you passionate about disrupting the future of education and to make a real impact? Do you want a career in an edtech company that is innovative and rewarding? Join us and enjoy working alongside an international team of talented thinkers, doers and magic makers.
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
This is a fixed contract for 1 year.
- Clean up accounting data from tax advisors and prepare all necessary documents for data migration in Oracle NetSuite
- Do the user acceptance testing and API testing of Oracle Netsuite
- Actively support the team with gradual transition of accounting from external providers inhouse and taking over inhouse bookkeeping activities
- Contribute with critical and constructive input during various projects (eg. GoLive of subsidiaries in Oracle NetSuite)
- Support the different teams in regards of ERP, AP Tool, Expense Tool questions
- Help to maintain master data in our expense tool (Yokoy)
- Supporting subsidiaries to develop efficient, accurate and timely financial reporting for statutory and management purpose
- Work on various policies, guidelines and user handbooks
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years’ experience in Audit and/or Accounting
- You hold a Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting
- You have experience with Oracle NetSuite - is a must
- You are characterized by accuracy, reliability, resilience and fun with numbers
- You speak English, other languages is advantage (German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Self-starter and independent thinker with desire to work in a fast-paced organization
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to disrupt education
- The chance to grow and build your career in EdTech
- Diverse, driven, motivated and brave team members
- A flexible, hybrid work environment
- Regular team & office events
- GoStudent Employee Resource Groups
- 30 free tutoring lessons per year of employment
- A variety of online and in-person learning & development opportunities
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Programme for you and your family members
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.