Finance Business Partner (m/w/x)
As a Finance Business Partner, you will report directly to the FP&A Director. Your responsibilities will include providing financial insights and projections to the Country Managers and to VPs in Global Departments. You will provide reliable data and analysis to be used in decision-making and planning. You will lead monthly Country Financial Reviews, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made.
- Provide Countries and Central Departments support related to productivity, planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Support in the preparation of the Forecast and the Budget processes within the entire organization.
- Partner directly with Country Managers and VPs to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-years, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Serve as a liaison for the investor relations team, managing the earnings guidance scenario modeling, including executive presentation, Q&A support, and ad hoc analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Finance and at least four years of experience in finance and controlling area
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- At ease with start-up metrics and related analysis
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Eager to learn financial systems quickly
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects with little supervision across an organization
- Willing to go the extra mile in a start-up environment, where the priority list can change quickly
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.