General Ledger Accountant
We reimagine learning by enabling every student in the world to unlock their full potential through affordable and inspiring lessons from quality tutors chosen to fit their individual needs. To make our mission reality, we are on the lookout for those adventurous and hungry to join our mission!
- Daily accounting tasks for HQ entity in Austria in Oracle Netsuite ERP (bank and credit card transactions, assets accounting, accruals, deferred expenses etc.)
- Manage incoming invoices: recording, coding, matching with PO in Medius and payment run
- Participation in monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Monthly reconciliation and reviewing of P&L accounts, general ledger accounts and intercompany balances
- Assisting with annual audit
- Support with VAT reporting and tax compliance and statistical reporting
- Support with implementation of new systems, policies and focus on continuous improvement
- Reporting to General Ledger Accounting Team Lead
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ experience in Accounting
- Secondary Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting, HAK und/or WIFI certificate or similar
- Experience with full monthly closing process
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office and experience with Netsuite, Medius or other ERP is a plus
- English proficiency required (German knowledge an asset)
- Independent, reliable and dynamic working style
- Team player, who enjoys working with numbers
What Do We Offer You?
- An opportunity to join a driven and motivated team
- Flexible working hours & hybrid options
- Regular team events as well as online employee-led sessions on a range of topics including mindfulness, productivity and exercise
- An international and multicultural environment as well as 30 free tutoring lessons per year on our platform in a subject of your choice
- A comprehensive 24/7 Employee Support Program for you and your family members
- The chance to reimagine learning and unlock the full potential of students around the globe
Why Join Us?
Do you want to reimagine education together with us and join a mission to believe in? Do you want to unlock your creativity and advance your career by mastering exciting challenges together with an international, driven team? We believe in multiple choice answers and give you the flexibility to decide how and where you work best. We are here to support your goals and to discover how far we can reach by growing smarter and stronger together. You’ll play a pivotal role within a diverse and passionate team, unlocking each other’s full potential. If this sounds good to you, then join us now and unlock your full potential.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?