ERP / Financial Systems Specialist
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
You will work closely with Accounting/Finance and App Governance & Integration teams, to promote accuracy and consistency of data concerning the financial, operations and inventory systems.
About the Role:
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, Project, change requests, and support tasks
- Troubleshoot issues in financial, inventory and operations software platforms
- Support requests for new/update/termination of users/roles, partners, and associated accounts/roles, workflow design, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Application Integration configuration, testing and training for new features and upgrades
- Research and analyze application behaviors to improve application performance and stability.
- Design and build custom NetSuite objects, NetSuite fields, page layouts, record types, reports, scripts and dashboards.
- Responsible for the change management (e.g., communication, training, documentation, etc.) and release process of NetSuite
- Work on configuring NetSuite to align to company use of forms, fields and various other records to manage unique business process requirements.
- Partner with integration resources to integrate various other systems with NetSuite.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in NetSuite ERP (Netsuite certified Administrator, Netsuite financial User certification, ERP Consultant certification not mandatory but a plus)
- Working knowledge of CSV imports, user provisioning, defining roles, report analytics, and scheduling scripts
- NetSuite administration, support, and management experience in global operations
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience in NetSuite Administration (mid-level to understand the impact)
- Strong ability to write effective reports and correspondence: Create, integrate, and maintain high-performing dashboards and reports
- Strong ability to elaborate, write and maintain technical training documentation
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize own workload
- Knowledge of Yokoy, Medius, Tableau/Superset/R-Shiny are a plus.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Unique opportunity to be an early member of a rapidly growing team with a fast-track career opportunity
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours, Flexible working Remote or from one of our many offices throughout Europe!
- Benefits: Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view, Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills.
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some team events or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?