Human Resources Generalist (France)
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
About the Role
- Run the daily operations of the France GoStudent HR department
- Support on the implementation & rollout of company & HR policies and initiatives, working in close collaboration with People Partners and HR CoE
- Develop employee policies, ensuring employees understand and adhere to policies and are updated as necessary
- Manage and maintain employee records and systems.
- Manage the onboarding, contractual changes and termination processes (prepare documentation, inform all relevant stakeholders, update systems, payroll…), liaising with legal when needed to ensure full compliance.
- Update databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave, holidays, etc.
- Advice on local employment legal & Health and Safety practices, to ensure legal compliance.
- Serve as a local point of contact for employees and local leaders (focus on team leaders) on daily HR related queries.
- Manage the payroll process, partnering when needed with the Payroll provider and informing of all relevant information and changes to ensure accuracy and on time payroll payment.
- Support new colleagues as part of their onboarding, ensuring they have all the needed equipment and information.
- Establish a safe and healthy work environment
- Opportunity to participate in various people projects
Who you are:
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist of at least 3 years
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labour laws and payroll processes
- You are characterised by your precise, structured and conscientious way of working - reliability and discretion are a matter of course for you!
- You are service orientated, bring a high level of flexibility and enjoy working with colleagues from different departments.)
- Native French speaker with high level of English
What Do We Offer You?
- The opportunity to make a big contribution to education and to achieve great things together with your super motivated team.
- Flexible working models: work in our great offices or sometimes from home - a healthy balance makes the difference!
- Regular team events and friendly competitions with prizes.
- International environment and private courses to improve your English (other languages or courses possible).
- State-of-the-art IT equipment to get off to a flying start from anywhere.
- A great induction and a diverse career development plan with numerous development opportunities.
- An attractive and performance-related salary package, we can also offer a 30-hour work week for this role.
Why Join Us?
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work-hours flexibly? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some team events or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.
Something looks off?