Senior Mobile Engineer (Remote)
At GoStudent, we work passionately every day to fulfil our mission in building the #1 global school and unlocking the potential of every student through personalised tutoring! GoStudent is a leading international scale-up and venture-backed EdTech platform that is revolutionising the world of tutoring. Having seen some incredible growth, GoStudent is now building out its foundations for an exciting and sustainable future. With this in mind, we are looking for someone driven and passionate to join our mission!
What you’ll do:
- Learning experience: Together with our development team, you conceptualise and implement new features that allow us to reach as many prospective students and tutors as possible.
- Hands-On: Our Staff Engineer path allows Engineering progression without the need to head into people management. You’ll remain close to the code, directing and applying your technical knowledge for the benefit of the wider team.
- Clean Code: You’ll produce clean and well-tested Dart code, diagnose defects and provide effective solutions.
- Agile teams: Work alongside Product Managers, UX Designers, QA Engineers & our Development team with colleagues from all over Europe (and beyond!).
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient, and scalable, you’ll work on tools and workflows that help us to be even better, including technical documentation.
- Proactivity: You like to try out new things, have ideas to challenge the status quo, are not afraid of mistakes, and roll up your sleeves to make things happen. Besides that, you are a self-organized and independently working person.
- Ownership: Become the specialist point of contact for technical and domain-specific queries with your technical domain.
Who you are
- You’ve been there and done that. You’ve built out large-scale, multi-region, and multi-language Flutter apps.
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in mobile development.
- You bring expert experience in Flutter and Android or iOS native in a production environment, as well as a good knowledge of multiplatform technologies.
- High level of experience with State Management (BLoC), Dependency Injection (GetIt), Architectural Patterns, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD and deploying apps to Google Play/App Store.
- You like to work using good coding practices (SOLID principles, Clean Code, etc) and testing (Unit Testing, Widget Tests, etc).
- You are familiar with the usage of version control tools like Git and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.;
- Working proficiency in English.
What we offer you:
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated, funny and open-minded colleagues
- Individual opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a rapidly growing company through cross-departmental projects
- Flexible working hours
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
- Close collaboration with the management team
Do you want to get a taste of start-up vibes and unlock your creativity to master exciting challenges? Work in a fun and international team with a modern office and great public transport connections? Arrange your work hours flexibly and have the possibility to work from home or other GoStudent locations? Get all the free coffee you want and kick off your evening with some Playstation or happy hour on the rooftop terrace? Before we run out of breath, if this sounds good to you, then: board the rocket and fast-track your career at GoStudent.
Please update your CV/Resume in PDF format.