Product Marketing (F/M/D)
Flowdesk is a technology and crypto financial services firm founded in 2020, operating globally and serving a wide range of clients across the globe. Flowdesk ambition is to become one of the major technology providers in the space while operating in a fully compliant and efficient manner.
To accomplish its vision of building the next iteration of finance, Flowdesk is scaling its operations and activities worldwide while offering a challenging and enjoyable working environment.
Flowdesk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, colour, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability
Joining the marketing team, you will be at the crossroads of the Sales, Marketing and Tech teams.
This role is crucial in creating and maintaining comprehensive marketing and sales enablement materials that articulate our crypto-financial services including market making, brokerage & OTC.The successful candidate will also play a crucial role in organizing, updating, and disseminating these resources internally and externally.
- Define value proposition: Closely collaborate with the Sales, Product and Data teams to define the value proposition of each service and new features.
- Lead the product marketing strategy: Develop a comprehensive strategy for creating assets that capture interest and drive conversions across all stages of the customer journey.
- Manage marketing material production: Take charge of crafting essential marketing materials, including sales decks, case studies, and tutorials. You will be hands-on with content creation and also have the ability to effectively delegate tasks to external agencies.
- Collaborate with external agencies like design agencies to execute your strategy.
- Own the go to market strategy of new features: Stay up to date with the latest features developed by our product, tech and quantitative teams. Update marketing materials, equip the sales team and define the communications to our clients to drive engagement.
Skills and personality
- Natural talent for copywriting and excellent writing skills in English.
- Strategic thinking, organisational and teamwork skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new concepts and technologies.
Background and experience
- 5+ years experience at similar position in a crypto/defi or finance firm.
- Track record of product related content production.
- Excellent use of English is needed, French is a plus.
- Beautiful & well-positioned office in Paris.
- Competitive salary and BSPCE.
- International environment (English is the main language) with cross border training possibilities; we are expanding our offices in Singapore and NYC.
- 50% of transportation costs (public transport, bicycle, etc.) and a sustainable mobility agreement.
- Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered).
- Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered for you and your children.
- Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones.
- Team events and offsites.