Trader Assistant EMEA (F/M/D)
You have strong quantitative analysis skills and you are in search of a challenge in the cryptocurrency environment? Then we have what you're looking for! As a Trader Assistant EMEA, you'll have the opportunity to join a team focused on researching, interpreting, and capitalizing on crypto trading markets.
The Trader Assistant will report directly to the Lead Middle Office Manager in Paris.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Provide first-level support to the trading activities
- Develop and generate post-trade analysis reports
- Assist traders in their day-to-day crypto operations (fund movements, transaction processing, reconciliations, settlements, loan tracking, account opening, P&L calculation, position management, etc.)
Background and experience
- University degree (MSc), preferably in Finance, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or related
- Around 1 year of working experience
- Trading experience within a global financial trading firm is a plus
- Strong understanding of decentralized exchanges and decentralized finance
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency concepts such as wallets, blockchains, smart contracts, and stablecoins required
Skills and personality
- Curious and autonomous
- Highly motivated and results-driven
- Strong maths and analytical skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Professional proficiency in English, French is a plus
💸 BSPCE🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- Technical Test (80')
- HR call (20')
- Technical Interview (45')
- Chat with the Lead TA (30') and the Head of Department (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!