Business Development Manager EMEA (F/M/D)
The Business Development Manager will be part of the Sales team and will report to Thomas, Global Head of Sales.Your role and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the pre-sales lifecycle and closing for the clients that you have been able to prospect and qualify, where you will be primarily selling Flowdesk core services (Market Making, Brokerage, Custody, Treasury Management solutions) as well as channel partners opportunities
- This includes prospection, qualifying and pitching clients, as well as ensuring smooth communication internally and with the client until the launch of the trading services
- Participate in crypto events in order to grow your network and close clients
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the sales team on the pre-sales and post-sales (account managers) as well as the trading, legal and marketing teams
- Ensure frequent reporting and tracking using Salesforce
- Provide support to the global sales team when required (Singapore and USA desks)
Background and experience
- 3 to 5 years in the cryptocurrency space, ideally at an exchange or a prime broker, or in a client-facing seat with financial experience with a strong crypto interest
- Existing crypto network/previous crypto experience required!
Skills and personality
- Genuine interest in cryptocurrency markets and financial topics
- Experience in networking and closing deals and partnerships
- Team player but autonomous, curious and eager to learn, details oriented
- Ability to communicate internally and externally, work under pressure, organise and prioritise tasks
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Professional proficiency in English, French is a plus
🌍 International environment (English is the main language)
🚃 50% of transportation costs & a sustainable mobility agreement
🍔 Swile lunch voucher (€9.25 per day, 60% covered)
🏥 100% Alan Blue covered for you and your children
💻 Top of the range equipment: Macbook, keyboard, laptop stand, 4K monitor & headphones
🎉 Team events and offsites
🔜 Coming soon: gym memberships, international mobility & lot of other cool benefits!
👀 Are you interested in this job but feel you haven't ticked all the boxes? Don't hesitate to apply and tell us in the cover letter section why we should meet!
📝 Here's what you can expect if you apply:
- HR call (20')
- Technical Test (60')
- Technical Interview (60')
- Chat with a Co-Founder (30') and the Culture Interview (30')
On the agenda: discussions rather than trick questions! These moments of exchange will allow you to understand how Flowdesk works and its values. But they are also (and above all) an opportunity for you to present your career path and your expectations for your next job!