Autonomous Vehicle Test & Verification Engineer (f/d/m)
FERNRIDE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion because we want to celebrate everyone's differences and individuality. We aim for empowering our employees working together, individually and bringing the best ideas to life. We strive to create an open, safe space in which you feel encouraged to speak up and be heard. Be authentic and simply be you!
What would you do
As a highly skilled Autonomous Vehicle Test & Verification Engineer (f/d/m) you will collaborate with our engineering team working on the development of autonomous vehicles. You will be responsible for the test and verification of our teleoperation and autonomous driving system. The tests shall be conducted on SW and HW level like Interface tests on CAN and automotive Ethernet.
Leave your footprint by:
- designing, implementing and maintaining test-benches and HILs (Hardware in the Loop) including measurement equipment.
- designing, implementing and executing the test automation for executing test cases
- specifying and implementing test cases on different levels of our system: SW-SW-Intergration tests, SW-HW-Integration tests, performance and stress tests, safety tests, SW update tests, etc.
- conducting other tests like component checkout test or End-Of-Line tests
- execution of automated using our CI/CD environment as well as and manual tests incl. Test reporting
What you will bring to the team?
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of proven experience in the test & verification including test automations
- 5 years of proven experience in using Python for test automation. CAPL is plus.
- Strong experience in using state of the art tools like CAN and Ethernet analyser, logic analyser etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
About your team
The Engineering team is built up with a group of dynamic and innovative experts pushing the boundaries in autonomous driving technology and teleoperation. The team strives to stay ahead of the curve, delivering safe, state-of-the-art autonomous technology to the market.
What we offer @FERNRIDE
Working with FERNRIDE means accomplishments are based on team effort, so all your colleagues and you benefit from:
- Company shares
- 1000 EUR Learning & Development budget per year
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work model
- Up to six weeks of remote work across Europe
- Team events and quarterly offsites
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving culture
- 30 days of vacation
- Snacks / beverage
Who we are
FERNRIDE offers scalable automation solutions for yard trucking that increase productivity, promote sustainability, and improve worker safety. We employ a human-assisted automation approach, which allows for remote takeovers of electric trucks when necessary. This ensures seamless integration and reliable operations for logistics operators. With over a decade of research and high-profile customers, including Volkswagen, HHLA, DB Schenker, and BSH, FERNRIDE uses cutting-edge technology to address major industry challenges, such as driver shortages and the negative environmental impact of logistics operations.