Senior Customer Project Manager (f/d/m)
FERNRIDE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion because we want to celebrate everyone's differences and individuality. We aim for empowering our employees working together, individually and bringing the best ideas to life. We strive to create an open, safe space in which you feel encouraged to speak up and be heard. Be authentic and simply be you!
What will you do?
As a Senior Customer Project Manager (f/d/m) you will leverage your skills and industry insight to scale Fernride’s customer operations across European countries and making our customers successful. You will be our customers’ primary point of contact and responsible for building deep and successful customer relationships.
As an early member of FERNRIDE and the customer operations team, you will have the opportunity to shape the foundation of our products and culture. If you love keeping management oversight of complex technical and operational challenges, managing different internal and external stakeholders, you will have the time of your life!
Leave your footprint by:
- planning and executing various complex customer projects, aiming to deploy autonomy solutions for Europe’s largest logistics customers.
- leading cross-functional project teams (e.g., Operations, Product, Engineering and Business Development) including resource planning, creating and maintaining project plans, as well as identifying and mitigating project risks.
- being responsible for relationship building and communication with your accounts, leading customer success initiatives.
- feeding back market and customer requirement directly in the product development process.
- shaping and building internal and cross-functional processes of the Customer Operations Team to scale Fernride to the next level.
What you will bring to the team?
- Relevant experience in project and stakeholder management, ideally with a logistics or autonomous driving background.
- Expertise in distilling complex information transparently and comprehensively to different internal and external stakeholders
- You are an attentive and empathic communicator with a track-record for building trust and long-lasting relationships.
- Well-structured problem-solving approach and ability to navigate through complex and chaotic situations with a cool head.
- Fluent German and English skills, written and spoken.
- Openness to moderate business travel.
What we offer @FERNRIDE
Working with FERNRIDE means accomplishments are based on team effort, so all my colleagues and I benefit from:
- Company shares
- 1000 EUR Learning & Development budget per year
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work model
- Up to six weeks of remote work across Europe
- Team events and quarterly offsites
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving culture
- 30 days of vacation
- Snacks / beverage
Who we are
FERNRIDE offers scalable automation solutions for yard trucking that increase productivity, promote sustainability, and improve worker safety. We employ a human-assisted automation approach, which allows for remote takeovers of electric trucks when necessary. This ensures seamless integration and reliable operations for logistics operators. With over a decade of research and high-profile customers, including Volkswagen, HHLA, DB Schenker, and BSH, FERNRIDE uses cutting-edge technology to address major industry challenges, such as driver shortages and the negative environmental impact of logistics operations.