Customer Operations Working Student (f/d/m)
FERNRIDE is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Diversity & Inclusion because we want to celebrate everyone's differences and individuality. We aim for empowering our employees working together, individually and bringing the best ideas to life. We strive to create an open, safe space in which you feel encouraged to speak up and be heard. Be authentic and simply be you!
What will you do
As Customer Operations Working Student(f/d/m), you will leverage your skills to support the customer operations team in scaling Fernride’s customer operations across European countries and making our customers successful. You will be part of our customer projects from day one – quickly taking over responsibility for your own projects as well.
As an early member of FERNRIDE and the customer operations team, you will have the opportunity to shape the foundation of our products and culture. If you love keeping management oversight of complex technical and operational challenges, managing different stakeholders you will have the time of your life!
Leave your footprint by:
- Supporting project managers in the execution of customer operations projects. You will create and manage project plans, identify and keep track of project tasks in Jira and take over responsibility for your own sub-projects fast.
- Preparing, participating in, and documenting customer and team meetings, preparing related presentation and workshop materials in Confluence and Powerpoint.
- Background support to set up and maintain the team’s processes and structures.
What you will bring to the team?
- First working experience in project and stakeholder management through internships or campus organisations
- You are passionate for technology and innovation, and you have a strong desire to kick-off your career in a startup.
- You bring empathy and a guiding hand when navigating various interests & perspectives.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills, with an eye for visualizing complex topics in PowerPoint, Jira etc.
- Well-structured problem-solving approach and ability to navigate through complex and chaotic situations with a cool head.
- Full working proficiency in German and English.
- Self-starter mindset to search for a solution on your own and a full commitment to succeed.
- You are available for 5-6 months.
What we offer @FERNRIDE
Our accomplishments are based on team effort, and we want all our people to benefit from it:
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid work model
- Team events and quarterly offsites
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving culture
- Snacks / beverage
Who we are
FERNRIDE offers scalable automation solutions for yard trucking that increase productivity, promote sustainability, and improve worker safety. We employ a human-assisted automation approach, which allows for remote takeovers of electric trucks when necessary. This ensures seamless integration and reliable operations for logistics operators. With over a decade of research and high-profile customers, including Volkswagen, HHLA, DB Schenker, and BSH, FERNRIDE uses cutting-edge technology to address major industry challenges, such as driver shortages and the negative environmental impact of logistics operations.