About the company
FairMoney is a pioneering mobile banking institution specializing in extending credit to emerging markets. Established in 2017, the company currently operates primarily within Nigeria, and it has secured nearly €50 million in funding from renowned global investors, including Tiger Global, DST, and Flourish Ventures. FairMoney maintains a strong international presence, with offices in several countries, including France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
In alignment with its vision, FairMoney is actively constructing the foremost mobile banking platform and point-of-sale (POS) solution tailored for emerging markets. The journey began with the introduction of a digital microcredit application exclusively available on Android devices. Today, FairMoney has significantly expanded its range of services, encompassing a comprehensive suite of financial products, such as current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and state-of-the-art POS solutions designed to meet the needs of both merchants and agents.
To gain deeper insights into FairMoney's pivotal role in reshaping Africa's financial landscape, we invite you to watch this informative video.
The Relationship Manager will drive offline merchant acquiring businesses (Chain Stores, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc.), and develop strategies to increase sales revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- S/he will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels), within the Region, and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Developing plans and strategic initiatives for growing the Merchant Acquisition business and achieving the company's sales goals;
- Managing and leading the Merchant acquisition team within the Region, to deliver profitable growth.
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly monitoring of the KPI of the Merchant team within the assigned Region, ensuring all targets are met and exceeded consistently.
- Drive the KAMs to ensure they hit all KPIs for the individual teams.
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs for the Region(Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback to the Merchant Acquisition Manager.
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners within the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related fields.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in the Merchant business.
- Must have an Android phone.
- Proven experience managing a high-performance sales team.
- Ability to motivate a team of Sales Managers for performance.
- Extremely flexible, result-oriented, and hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- A screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 to 60 minutes.