Senior Growth Manager
As the Senior Growth Manager for all Business Units (Nigerian - Banking and Lending), you will lead a team that plays a critical role in managing FairMoney's ability to grow in the market. You will be accountable for designing the customer acquisition strategy via Paid Social, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, and Display. You will work closely with the Product Team to ensure the optimization of new user conversion and also with the CRM and Operations team to ensure the delivery of key customer success metrics.
The Growth Team at FairMoney functions at the intersection of product, operations, marketing, and risk. Its work is imperative to drive the top line of the Business Units
- Proven experience ( 5+ yrs) in mobile marketing, with a focus on user acquisition and retention.
- Proficient in using mobile marketing tools and analytics platforms. (Adjust, Adsense, Appsflyer)
- Familiarity with mobile app development and optimization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret data and trends.
- Demonstrated creativity in developing and executing mobile marketing campaigns.
- Ability to think outside the box and explore new, innovative strategies.
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing landscape of mobile marketing and stay informed about industry trends
- Building and Owning the growth strategy for new and returning customers.
- Managing Digital Marketing Budget and ensuring the best ROI.
- Identifying key focus metrics for focus to boost company growth (acquisition, activation, engagement, etc.).
- Defining a channel and segment strategy for customer acquisition.
- Lead digital planning sessions with external agencies to support acquisition plans and achieve objectives.
- Building robust processes for marketing operations.
- Execution of the Growth Plan with the help of your team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring and improving key growth metrics.
- Identifying and coordinating with external providers and stakeholders: digital marketing agencies, technical 3rd parties, etc.
- Work with the Marketing team to amplify the brand through best-in-class creative and support in brand awareness initiatives.
- Building a customer success strategy to drive retention and LTV, and executing the same with the help of relevant stakeholders (e.g.customer support).
- Keeping up to date with new acquisition and retention opportunities, exploring and integrating an A/B testing strategy across channels.
- Mentoring and coaching talents, scaling up the team as and when required.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure effective targeting and conversion.
- Working with the other teams; products, risk, programs, etc. to align internal operations with the growth strategy.
- Weekly reporting on activity, KPIs and budget
- Paid Time Off
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development budget