FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Watch the way FairMoney is building Africa's money story here
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank and POS solution for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android. Today, we have expanded our offerings to encompass a comprehensive suite of financial services, including current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and cutting-edge POS solutions for merchants and agents through PayForce by FairMoney.
Roles and Responsibilities
- POS systems, maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosis, and hardware and software repair.
- Document, prioritize, and follow up on all support tickets.
- Propose and evaluate technical solutions and alternatives.
- Working knowledge of Regular, Android POS devices is an added advantage.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Supports and maintains merchant's POS systems and terminals.
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting, hardware repairs of POS systems, backup, and other maintenance tasks.
- Managing the maintenance of all the POS terminals via the Terminal management system with firmware and application upgrades.
- Provide System Administration for the POS Terminal Management system.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information for the solutions.
- Serve as advisor to our employees by answering all of their sales-related questions and concerns.
- Proven experience as a POS Repair Specialist or relevant role, with at least 3 years of experience.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and repairing various types of technical equipment.
- Hands-on experience with testing, and maintaining POS systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, when necessary.
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~60 minutes