Regional Sales Manager, North East
FairMoney is a credit-led mobile bank for emerging markets. The company was launched in 2017, operates in Nigeria & India, and raised close to €50m from global investors like Tiger Global, DST & Flourish Ventures. The company has offices in France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Watch the way FairMoney is building Africa's money story here
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for driving offline merchant acquiring businesses (Chain Stores, restaurants, Supermarkets, FMCG, Pharmacy, Betting, etc), and developing strategies to increase sales revenue.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- S/he will be responsible for driving the business of Merchant acquiring in the different merchant sectors (Supermarket, Pharmacies, Filling Stations, Eateries & Restaurants, Lounge and Bar and Hotels), within the Region and developing & deploring strategies to increase sales revenue.
- Developing plans and strategic initiatives for growing the Merchant Acquisition business and achieving the company's sales goals;
- Managing and leading the Merchant acquisition team within the Region, to deliver profitable growth.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring of KPI of the Merchant team within the assigned Region, ensuring all targets are met and exceeded consistently.
- Drive the KAMs to ensure they hit all KPIs for the individual teams.
- Hit target quotas for set KPIs for the Region(Transaction value, volume, and revenue).
- Monitoring market trends and providing regular competitor feedback to the Merchant Acquisition Manager.
- Have a good understanding of the business's products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Follow up with Merchants and ensure active and inactive merchants are visited and if need be, mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners within the region.
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of experience in the Merchant business.
- Must have an android phone.
- Proven experience managing a high performance sales team.
- Ability to motivate a team of Sales Managers for performance.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 minutes
- Technical interview with the Hiring Manager ~30 minutes