FairMoney is a Credit led Mobile Bank that offers services in emerging markets. It was founded in 2017 and currently operates in Nigeria. The company has received funding of nearly €50 million from global investors such as Tiger Global, DST, and Flourish Ventures. FairMoney has a presence in multiple countries, including France, Nigeria, Germany, Latvia, the UK, Türkiye, and India.
Our goal at FairMoney is to create the best mobile banking and point-of-sale solutions for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and since then, we have expanded our offerings to include a wide range of financial services. These services include current accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and innovative point-of-sale (POS) solutions for merchants and agents through PayForce by FairMoney.
About The Role:
Payforce by FairMoney empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities.
We are looking to hire an Aggregator Manager to join our Sales team. The successful hire is expected to take responsibility for managing and onboarding new Aggregators within assigned region. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for sales, good knowledge of people management, as well as having an existing network of aggregators.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Onboard aggregators who have a network of sub-agents
- Follow up with them to add new agents every month under them.
- Train them on onboarding and KYC process
- Train them on performance monitoring on our dashboards
- Monitor their performance for transactions and active terminals.
- Retrieve the POS terminals in case of non-performance.
- Timely resolution of issues, and complaints
- B.Sc in any discipline.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to Work using Excel.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience in agency banking.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different characters.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
- A screening call with a member of the recruitment team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with the hiring manager for 30 to 60 minutes.